A cookie is a file containing an identifier, a string of letters and numbers, that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date, a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user or entity, but personal information that the website stores about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
This website uses both session and persistent cookies.
The names of the cookies that this website uses, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
● This Website uses Google Analytics to recognize a computer when a user visits this website and track users as they navigate this website to improve, administer the website's usability as well prevent fraud and improve the security of this website. It targets advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users and facilitate the use of the websites search engine.
Google Analytics analyses the use of this website.
The Google Analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The Google Analytics cookies used by this website have the following names: ga.
The information generated relating to this website is used to create reports about the use of this website.
Third party cookies
This website also uses third party cookies.
Google Adsens Programm interest-based advertisements are published on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior on this website and on other websites across the web using a cookie. This behavior tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other websites to reflect your interests. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting Google Adsense.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
● In Internet Explorer version 11 you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and then Advanced.
● In Firefox version 47 you can block all cookies by clicking: Tools > Options > Privacy, selecting Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu, and unticking Accept cookies from sites, and
● In Chrome version 52, you can block all cookies by accessing the Customize and control menu, and clicking: Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings, and then selecting Block sites from setting any data under the Cookies heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites !
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
● In Internet Explorer version 11, you must manually delete cookie files. You can find instructions for doing so at Microsoft
● In Firefox version 47, you can delete cookies by clicking:
Tools > Options > Privacy, then selecting Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu, clicking: Show Cookies, and then clicking: Remove All Cookies, and
● In Chrome version 52, you can delete all cookies by accessing the Customize and control menu, and clicking: Settings > Show advanced settings > Clear browsing data, and then selecting Cookies and other site and plug-in data before clicking: Clear browsing data.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Jens Geffken.
Jens Geffken is registered in Germany.
Place of business is Germany.
You can contact him by email, using the website contact form.
You can also contact him by Facebook Messenger, left next to the form send button.
● For further data protection details in Facebook Messenger, please contact Facebook.
It's possible to donate an amount of your choice on this website. Your Donation will be processed via Paypal, though it is possible to donate without a Paypal account. More Information concerning processing and ways to donate could be found on the Paypal Website.
Jens Geffken will receive 100% of your gift, minus the comission from paypal. And possible taxes.
This website is provided as is without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Jens Geffken makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Jens Geffken does not warrant that:
● This website will be constantly available, or available at all, or:
● The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate certified professional.
Limitations of liability
Jens Geffken will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
● To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss,
● For any indirect, special or consequential loss, or
● For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Jens Geffken has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Jens Geffken liability in respect of any:
● Death or personal injury caused by Jens Geffken negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Jens Geffken, or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Jens Geffken to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you don't think this is reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Jens Geffken has an interest in limiting the personal liability of his officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the officers or employees of Jens Geffken in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Jens Geffken his officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.